The Philadelphia Area Team Tennis Association is looking for sponsors for local and travel tennis leagues in the Philadelphia area.
– 7 intramural type tennis leagues in Suburban Philadelphia.
– Sites include: Downingtown, Lionville, West Chester, Oxford, Aston, Morgantown, and Newtown Square
– Seasons in Spring and Fall
– Majority of sites have at least 60 families across 3 age divisions.
– All Star Tournament at the end of the season.
– Intermediate and Advanced Tennis Players playing on teams throughout the Philadelphia area.
– Teams are based out of clubs, schools and parks.
– 4 Seasons based on age and gender: Early Spring, Spring, Fall, Winter.
– 800 players in spring league, 400 in fall, 300 in winter, 100 in early spring.
What we can provide:
- A regional flare for your business with a sponsorship for our travel tennis leagues.
- Localized flavor for our local sites
- Name and Logo Branding on T-shirts, websites, E-marketing, and Fliers
- Names on Leagues on Online Travel League Site
- Table setups at local sites
- As a 501c3 charitable organization, all donations are tax deductible.
How you can help:
- Monetary Contributions that will go towards program and league costs.
- Product Contributions such as equipment we use for programs, food for end of season award ceremonies, and awards for player and team recognition.
- Gift Card Contributions that will go towards fundraising activities.
Interested? Give us a call or shoot an e-mail! (610) 450-4816, firstname.lastname@example.org.